As a self proclaimed beauty enthusiast and experimenter (not really sure if it’s even a word), Amanda loves to try and tested highly raved beauty products, particularly skin care products. Not blessed with her mother’s perfect skin genes, so she seek the other way to achieve good skin condition by trying out various skin care products and routines; which explain why her favorite phrase is “If you are not born with it, work for it”.
She trusted on Japanese skin care products the most, because most of them, even the cheapest one like Hada Labo, worked on her Acne Prone Sensitive Dry-Combination Dehydrated Skin. She loves dewy finish make up so much and didn’t even care if people said that it looked too oily on her.
Holy Grail List:
- Menard Tsukika Lotion Moist
- SK-II Clear Lotion
- Hada Labo Gokyujun Foaming Face Wash
- NARS Blush #4003 Sex Appeal
- Makeover Ultra Hi-Matte Lipstick in #Silhouette and #Fame Fatale
- Silcot Sponge Touch Moisturizing Cotton (Uru Uru Cotton)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Hada Labo PREMIUM Lotion