As I’ve running out of my Too Cool For School Art Class Contour Palette, I already set my eyes on the most hyped Bronzer of this year because of Kathleenlights, the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer. I was contemplating between the normal bronzer shade or the light shade, and finally decided to get the light bronzer instead because I remember that I prefer the Light Hoola shade rather than the Benefit Hoola as I don’t want too much bronzer for daily use.
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer is an ultra-luxurious bronzer infused with Murumuru Butter, delivering a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.
- Ultra-rich bronzer formula instantly melts into skin, sealing-in moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration
- Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other
- Infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon
- Packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft
- Featuring unique sponge applicator specially designed to be used with creamy bronzer formula
- Hypoallergenic, paraben free, gluten free, cruelty free, oil-free
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist approved
Ingredients: Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide
The first thing I did when I first received this bronzer on the mail is to take a sniff of it, because everyone raves about how good it smells. And yes, the scent is really, really good! Especially when I am a coconut fanatics myself, lol. I like this coconut scent much much better than the Glossier coconut balm scent. It smells sweet and yummy and I really like it!
The shade is perfect for me. It’s a great shade for light bronzing, with buttery formula that don’t need too much effort for blending. As I am quite pale, it’s the perfect shade for me. However, if I need to use it for shading, I don’t think that it will be enough for me as the shade is not dark enough for me for shading. Well, since I use my shading stuff mostly for bronzing to begin with, so this is not really a problem for me.
The thing that I don’t like from this Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Light Bronzer is the packaging. I don’t like how bulky it is, I prefer slimmer packaging like the Too Cool For School Art Class By Rodin. I don’t think that the weird spongey/brush applicator will work either, especially when I like to use my own brush whenever I own, so I don’t think that the applicator is really necessary.
But all in all, I think as a bronzer this Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Light Bronzer is a great bronzer if you have NC 20-25 skin tone or lighter and want to bronze your skin in a natural way. The formula is buttery and really easy to blend, plus, it’s really affordable and the scent is quite nice as well.